Symmetry

I found this video really helpful and interesting. I've always known that a person's attractiveness can depend on their facial symmetry. I never knew the background information regarding the symmetry of a person's face. For example, a higher symmetrical face means that person has better genes, better health, and is more fertile. In my opinion, I feel like highly symmetrical faces have a robot look to them and it doesn't seem natural to me. I think some of these celebrities look better with their natural faces, but I can see the differences with the symmetrical faces. The symmetrical faces look more harsh to me, while the natural faces had a warmth to them. I think it would not be attractive for a person to have a completely symmetrical face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sounds

Echolocation